Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snapshot Sagas: Lucky Socks



Monday, February 9, 2009


After a wonderful breakfast of crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes in early poptropica, I set sail in an 8-bit schooner that left harbor early that morning.The sea was calm, and the sky was clear. This trip was turning out very differently from the perilous voyage I took from Shark Tooth Island on my makeshift raft.The weather soon changed, however, while I was relaxing in a hammock tied between the masts. A bright light flashed across the sky, nearly blinding me. As the spots in my vision faded I beheld a grand vortex of swirling color where the clouds had once been. I felt myself being pulled up to the vortex.Crazy visions swirled past me as I flew through the void. I could see far off places like the Great Wall of China, the earthen structures from the Mali Empire, and even a band of my viking brothers stranded on a deserted island in a stormy sea! Many windows into different lands and times all flowed past me as I approached another bright light. I thought I had reached my end.There was a flash of light, and I found myself in the middle of a street. I sat up, rubbing my bruised beard and checked my camera. Luckily it still worked! I jumped up and looked around to see where I was. A nearby building towered over my head. It was the Party Time Tower! I was sure I would find some Poptropicans to photograph inside, and I was right! Lucky Socks was having fun running around and playing games.Keep your eyes peeled for me when you travel through Poptropica! You never know where I will end up next! (And for that matter, neither do I!)

No comments:

Post a Comment